Jun 12, 2007


I know I am a few days late on posting Ryan's birthday, but unfortunately it seems to be the norm now for him to be sick on his birthday. This time a yucky virus that caused me to have to cancel his birthday party. We still had friends over for dinner on his birthday because he was feeling better that day, but ended up sick again that night. The night before his birthday I decorated the living room with banners and streamers and balloons. I had a party hat for him to wear and he got to open his present in the morning. He was so excited and kept saying "My birthday is here". We've kept up the decorations since and everyday is his birthday he says. So, even though we didn't have an official "party" he still seems to enjoy it and is very happy to tell everyone that he is now "tree!"

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan! Auntie Marcy loves you! You are a very sweet boy!